We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argana hotel at christmas

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
522 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Argana hotel at christmas

Has any one been at this hotel at xmas and the new year .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Argana hotel at christmas

Haven't been for xmas day itself, but was there one week before xmas. Please feel free to ask anything about the Argana, as I have stayed there many times for the lastt few years.

Cheers

Cas

Swansea County...
Level Contributor
155 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Argana hotel at christmas

We also have stayed there many times it's a very nice hotel. Would like to go there for xmas to.Really nice staff i think they would make it a good xmas.cheers Jill

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,530 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Argana hotel at christmas

I have been there over the New Year and it's business as usual. It is a nice friendly hotel and the staff are great.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Argana hotel at christmas

I know it's a while ago, but we stayed in the Argana for 2009 New Year. I posted a review in February 2009 but not sure how to copy in the link. Basically, had a fabulous time, especially on NYE. The hotel put on a Gala dinner which was excellent. You start off with canapes and cocktails in the bar area then down to the dining room which was lavishly set out - they'd really gone to town. I lost count of the number of courses we ate as there was entertainment inbetween each course. We were seated on a table of 8 with a family from France and we all got on really well.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Argana hotel at christmas

I hear that folk staying in most tourist hotels are charged extra for Christmas type dinners and festivities so be prepared to pay a premium.

It's kind of funny in a way to see some shops selling Christmas trees and other festive accoutrements at this time of year.

6. Re: Argana hotel at christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir