We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer

Hi, I'm travelling to Agadir in a couple of weeks time. I still need to book a taxi from Agadir to our hotel Beach Albatros, can anyone help me choosing the right carrier? Thanks :)

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
Souss-Massa-Draa Region, Morocco
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,948 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer

What's your definition of 'the right carrier'?

Stick 'taxi' into the search box for the Agadir forum to retrieve all previous threads on this subject.

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer

Hi Tim, thanks for your message. I just wanted to check if somone had used a good taxi or coach company that didn't cost to much money. Cheers :)

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer

Does your hotel not provide transfers? Some do.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer

That was my next step, I thought I'll chceck the prices first before I'll ring the hotel.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer

Once again you do not need to prebook a taxi as there are hundreds of government approved Grand Taxi's just outside of the airport.

Read my offering in "Top Questions" with the title "Agadir: Getting to Agadir from the airport" or "How to I get to Hotel XX from the airport?" (they are one and the same).

This subject was discussed in detail just recently under the heading "Best Airport-Hotel transfer company for Agadir?"

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer

I just had a look and I think I will just catch one at the airport. Thanks everyone for your help :)

7. Re: Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, April 25, 2013
colchester
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer

At the airport, watchg out for the 'porters' who lurk near trhe taxis talking to the drivers.

They'll lift your case into the boot, and want a tip for doing it - find out who your driver is before letting go of your case.

Certainly the best way to get from the airport to Agadir.

Regards,

Jaycine

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
9. Re: Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir