We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
united kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

I have just booked a family holdiay to this complex in August, there are a lot of good reports and alot of bad reports, and I am now totally confused as to whether to change this before its too late, should I cancel and book at another hotel?

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
464 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

What parts of the bad reports are you worried about.... the downsides i though of the hotel was the food (same everyday and bland) and also that the pool bar shuts at 11pm, and the lobby bar at midnight.. not a very holiday atmosphere but lots of the things for children to do and that.....

north wst uk
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

i went last november and i loved it my kids totaly enjoyed it its deffo a family place i cant wait to go again there is a wide choice in food im very picky and dont like foreighn food but i came back fat hahaha

united kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

Thanks for your reply, there are lots of good comments about this village and lots of bad, there are some bad pictures of the accommodation - did you have any problems? - as long as it is clean/tidy thats all that matters to me! Has it got a nice beach? is it far? What is the town like? etc etc - Every bit of information is muchly appreciated.

north wst uk
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

iff i remember they had their own beach ... iv been to agadir 5 times now the beach is a stone throw away . i normaly go b and b and carabean vilage was the first time i went al inclusive and we stayed for a week and only left 1 nite for 2 houres and wanted to go back the entertainment is spot on my kids loved it . my sister in law has married a moroccan and she goes all the time its a lovely place and i cant wait to go back their money is usualy 15 dirhams to the pound and its very cheap the people are so kind and love europeans

wales
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

i went to this hotel and you will have a fab time.the hotel grounds are spot on,there is always some1 cleaning.the pools are lovely,the staff are great.my kids loved this hotel,i would deffo go back.the beach is 10 min walk away and you can have drinks there.you can also order food in the morning and they deliver it to you down there for your lunch.you can also use the canoe and go on the catermaran.the only down side is the rooms but as your only in them a short time ie sleeping this shouldnt be a problem.

united kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

Thanks for your replies, starting to look forward to our holiday now.

liverpool
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

Did you go to the caribbean village, I am going on wed 13.09.06 and just wanted to know if you enjoyed it and was the place clean.

I have A 13 YR old boy is there plenty for kids.

Please reply if you can I have read some of the reviews and I am becoming quite nervous.

thanks jayne

UK
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

No dont cancel it, go, there is bad point about the holiday such as the food or maybe even the rooms but the entertainment and sun is excellent is covers up the bad parts, especially if you are going on holiday to have, if you was a relaxing one where maybe you want to stay in the rooms alot you may need to take another look at the pictures they are how they look except not as well kepy(hard to explain) it was my favourite holiday and i am only 17 do not change :)

UK
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)

No dont cancel it, go, there is bad point about the holiday such as the food or maybe even the rooms but the entertainment and sun is excellent is covers up the bad parts, especially if you are going on holiday to have, if you was a relaxing one where maybe you want to stay in the rooms alot you may need to take another look at the pictures they are how they look except not as well kepy(hard to explain) it was my favourite holiday and i am only 17 do not change :)

UK
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Occidental Allegro Agador(Caribbean Village)