We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours

dartford
5 posts
Save Topic
tours

Hello guys, I'm going to Morocco next yr and want to go to Gibraltar to visit my brother, he's stationed out there. Please can u tell me the best resort to stay in and the best way to get to Gibraltar. Many thanks in advance. X

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: tours

Hi Sue ;

Welcome to Morocco Travel forums.

By the way, your query title about Tours! and you are asking about the best resorts, try to check the things to Do tabs, and hotels with all the lodging specialities there is helpful information to help moreover; using the search box is the best way to find helpful details about your request.

For Tours check Morocco forums right side there is Tours and guides informations.

dartford
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tours

Thank u. X

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tours

Since you are writing on the Agadir forum Sue can we assume that you wish to stay there? There are resorts nearer to Gibraltar, for example the city of Tangier itself (not really a tourist resort) but others along the southern Mediterranean coast. There is a ferry service (a catamaran I'm told) between Tangier and Gibraltar which takes around one and a half hours. Flying should be possible. See:

www.expedia.com

for more information.

Edited: 11:30 am, April 07, 2013
dartford
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tours

I'm not really sure where to stay, I don't know Morocco. That's why I'm shouting for help. Lol.

Do like the look of Agadir though. Thank u for helping me. Is it possible to get from Agadir to Gibraltar? X

El Jadida, Morocco
Level Contributor
216 posts
411 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tours

The best way would probably be a coach from Agadir to Marrakech and then a train to Tangiers where you'd take the ferry. Alternatively, you could fly from Agadir to a Spanish city near Gibraltar and travel overland from there.

6. Re: tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir