We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Albatross Hotel

Surrey
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Albatross Hotel

Hi.

We are staying at the Beach Albatross next week for a week, could anyone tell me if they provide beach towels by the pool or not? We are only taking 2 large cases between 5 so need to minimise the packing! Also do they have hairdryers in the rooms or shall we take them? I cant find this info anywhere. Many thanks.

Gareth and Phylis

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Albatross Hotel

Quick way to find out:

Read reviews for the hotel here: tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293731-d3018…

You can then contact people who have posted reviews and ask questions directly by clicking on their name.

Surrey
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Albatross Hotel

Hi John, just read more reviews to see who I could ask when I found the answers I needed!

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Gareth and Phyllis

England
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Albatross Hotel

HI Gareth and phylis can I be cheeky and ask what the answers were? I'm taking my mum to the same hotel for her 60th birthday on the 5th Feb and would be grateful for any tips Natalie

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Albatross Hotel

I have just returned from the hotel and can confirm that they provide towels by the pool and have hair dryers in the rooms - Cant praise the hotel enough for the service and the price to quality ratio.

Surrey
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Albatross Hotel

Thank you for your reply Rajiv.

We are now back from our holiday and agree with you about how great the hotel was.

Natalie the answers were yes, they do provide pool towels and you can even take them to the beach! The hairdryers in the bathrooms were very old though, and I would suggest taking your own.

I hope you have a really lovely time, we did.

Amanda

6. Re: Beach Albatross Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir