We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time to morocco

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
first time to morocco

Hi Guys

I have recently thought about booking holiday to Agadir in June, as I have never been their , would their be any advice to give me, anything , no matter how big or small,...

is the weather good in June?

do you change money here or when out their?

someone said he need to have a guide just to go to shops , is this true?

look forward to hearing from anyone

thank you

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: first time to morocco

Sorry to hear of your experience Dororthy,

My post 5 (copied by poster 6) is always the same advice I give. It is important that poeple have some idea of what to expect when going to different places with diffrent culture.

I just hope that there is something memorally positive you came home with.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: first time to morocco

I am really looking forward to my trip to Agadir, I saw on a website about Sahraoui Festival, however it could not define the date in June, would anyone know the answer to this please.

Thank You

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: first time to morocco

There are no events or dates announced for the Es Saharaoui festival. I don't believe it is being held this year, but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

14. Re: first time to morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 28, 2014
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor