We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jogging on the beach!

cumbria
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
jogging on the beach!

I am coming to Agadir in November and like to run on the beach in the early morning. Will I need ot bring trainers? In Kenya I was able to run in bare feet. Also is it safe for me to go on my own? And is the sea mist a problem at this time of year?

Am staying at the Carribean Village Hotel so I think its a fefw minutes away from the beach.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jogging on the beach!

The beach and the board walk are great for running. Take your trainers along and while you are there you can test drive the beach for barefoot running. Safe wise it is better to run in downtown Agadir during the morning -- the streets and sidewalk during the afternoon and evening gets pretty busy. Safe in terms of running on your own... absolutely! I have no comment on sea mist conditions during November.

Enjoy running in Agadir.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jogging on the beach!

Its a huge safe beach..ideal for jogging

Lancashire
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: jogging on the beach!

Be careful whilst walking along the beach one day, there was a razor blade we picked it up and disposed of it.

Although that said we did see the locals played football in there socks.

4. Re: jogging on the beach!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 02, 2013