We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress code?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
844 posts
Save Topic
dress code?

We are going to Agadir in June For a week and staying at the club al moggar. I am getting increasingly worried about what I should and should not wear!! Can anyone give me some advice?? Are shorts, vests, bikini's, dresses etc...allowed?

Also, does anyone have any info on the hotel we are staying at?? Any replies will be appreciated.

birmingham
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dress code?

Hi, I believe shorts and t-shirt/vest are ok in the tourist areas., but if you venture into town it is only polite to cover your shoulders out of respect for their religion. I had no probs wearing my shorts ect. when I was there. Only 5 weeks and we'll be back can't wait!!!!!

Aargau, Switzerland
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dress code?

Have been in Agadir at least five times and are going back next week! Cannot wait! Shorts, vests, bikinis are ok at club premises, but topless is completely o u t ! When going to town, out of respect for the country's culture, women should not wear shorts. Bermudas for men are ok. The same should be the case at dinner in the hotel.

Kathi/Switzerland

Get answers to your questions about Agadir