We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late October weather

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Late October weather

Hi

We are trying to plan a holiday for the last week in October, anyone please tell me what sort of day temperature it would be?

Also can anyone recommend a good 4/5 star hotel with decent night entertainment, will it be local dance entertainment?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late October weather

It all depends whereabouts in Morocco you will visit, Marrakech is usually hot, whereas on the seaside cool breeze can prevail, then again, it might be hot in the sun.

For hotels, please check in TA top column.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late October weather

As the question has been posted in the Agadir forum then I think we can safely assume this is where the poster wishes to go.

Agadir has good weather pretty much all year round which is why I choose to go late/early in the year as there are fewer visitors and the weather has thus far been good.

Temperatures can still be around 23C but a lot cooler at night.

Check hotel reviews before you book, choose your budget and then read. Agadir has many good hotels, most are away from the beach but within easy walking distance. Some are located with direct access to the beach and can still be booked at good rates if you take the time to check various booking sites.

For now just read hotel reviews and make a list of possibilities.

As for night life, there is no shortage of clubs and bars.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late October weather

Local music and dance entertainments are normally hotel based. May be once week when some of the hotels hosts a "Moroccan night" where the musicinas, dancers form nearby berber villages are hired for the night.

The food served on such night is also authehtically Moroccan.

Outside the hotel,s there few restaurants along the pormenade where some local musicians also plays music for the diners. This is almost everynight starting aroung 09:00 pm.

For advice on the weather; John is spot. October / November are one the bets months of the year to visit. Still pretty warm, you can still sunbathe, have splash in sea/pools and get a descent sun tan.

For hotels, you would be spoilt for choice. Just look at the top left hand side of this page and click on "Agadir hotels" the n take you pick

Cheers

Cas

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late October weather

Thanks for the info, will have a look at the Agadir hotels.

Edited: 9:10 am, June 18, 2012
colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late October weather

Not much to add except to bring a light Jacket/cardi/wrap as it can get cooler in the evenings and many hotels have the seating/entertainment outside....

Jaycine

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Late October weather

Hi. We were originally thinking of visiting in July but the various comments on sea mist are putting us off slightly. October half term would also be a good time for us to visit. However some reports mention there could be rain then

! Weatherwise which of these two months would be the best? Thanks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Late October weather

October, without a doubt but then we have already said this.

Not as busy as fewer people then and the weather is better, or not too hot to put it another way.

Edited: 10:29 am, June 19, 2012
Harrogate, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Late October weather

We've just booked the Riu Tikinda Palmeraie for half term from 29th October. It looks stunning and we're excited to visit Marrakech...but like you we're just concerned about the weather. I know this is an old thread but it's reassuring to read that October is one of the best months to visit! Thank you!

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Late October weather

We've been for the last 4 October half term weeks, this year being our 5th although it is very late this year. The daytime weather is gorgeous, doesn't usually get hot until 9.30am ish and can get very, very hot during the day. The sun goes down around 5pm and it starts to get a bit chilly then. The evenings are quite cold, but that's 'cos we're sitting outside....we wouldn't do that at home! So thick cardies, hoodies or light jacket is a definite must.

It's a great time to get away, top up of the Vitamin D before our winter kicks in!

Ju

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Late October weather

Can someone confirm the half term dates in October please? although I am looking for next year's !

Would love to do Agadir in October, but would prefer 10 or 11 nights, as opposed to 14 nights, can I get this? does any of the low cost carrirs do Agadir? easyjet, jet2 etc or would I have to use thomson's?

Just looking for a nice hotel now, sorry for all the questions, much appreicated, and many thanks in advance