We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

I'm trying to find the times of buses from Agadir to Marrakech and return for early November. The supratours web site doesn't seem to work, even though there's a search facility and searching the forum I found a post from June this year advising the coach from Agadir as being every 2 hours on the hour from and every 2 hours on the half hour return from Marrakech. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

As far as I am aware, the info in the following article is still current:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293731-c120434/Aga…

When in Agadir you will have to go to the booking office anyway where the times are displayed. Supratours have their office on Rue des Oranges at the far end of Ave Hassan II.

Edited: 7:47 am, October 17, 2011
Manchester
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

Have just returned form Agadir and travelled to Marrackech with Supratours. From memory the buses from Agaidr to Marrakech were - 7am, 9am and 11am and retunring 8.30pm, 10.30pm and 12.30 am.

I presume these will be the same during November although not 100% sure.

3. Re: Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, November 01, 2011
Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293731-c120434/Agadi…

this gonna help you

best regards

5. Re: Bus times from Agadir to Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 27, 2012