We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in May

Hi, me and my boyfriend are interested in going to Agadir in May, can anyone tell me what the weather's like at that time of year?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
Souss-Massa-Draa Region, Morocco
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in May

Top right of your screen are some article links on Top Questions on Morocco - expand this and check the Weather Reports, it is very useful.

Also try to familiarise yourselves more with TA by reading other useful articles compiled by myself and other; these are found on the left under Things To Do, Travel Guide, Restaurants etc etc.

Also again - enter any criteria you wish to know about in the search box above the forum posts.

Mentioned in this post
Morocco
Morocco
Africa
Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in May

the weather in may is fantastic , you will enjoy it really

best regards

3. Re: Weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, October 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Agadir