We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anezi - agadir - apartment

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
anezi - agadir - apartment

Hi. Has anyone here stayed in an Apartment at this hotel ?

Am thinking of booking.

We are two adults, a large teenager ;-) and a child.

Was it spacious or was the apartment for 4 just a double bed with 2 sofa beds in the living room ?

Thanks in advance!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,208 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

Hi,

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293731-d455658…

All the reviews are here. If you have any specific questions maybe best to send a message to a couple of reviewers.

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

Hi

Just returned from Agadir and stayed in this hotel for two nights.

The hotel smell very bad, the apartment is not a 4 star.

Regards

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

Change your plans and read reviews of hotels in the Agadir Hotels section carefully, there are far better hotels to stay at close to the beach; what is your budget or requirements?

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

I've only spoken to one person who was satisfied with evry aspect of their holiday at this hotel, and I have to say that having spoken to them, they had based their expectations very low, and were only looking for a room with a bed, and had got the hotel at a very cheap rate.

I would agree with the others that there are far better hotels, and that there are hotels of all grades adjacent, or at least closer to the beach.

It may be in an area where YOU would not be happy to let your Lg. teenager wander alone (not that it isn't safe), and entertainment for the small one may be a bit distant.

Please read the reviews both on here, and on other independant sites, and then make your decision. You may think you only use the room to sleep, but think about what you would be doing if the weather is inclement, or if one of you starts to feel under the weather. Those are the times when we note the downsides of any hotel we have chosen.

I will add that I've never stayed at the hotel.

Jaycine

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

Hi

Try reading all the review on Booking.com

Regards

London, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

I have stayed at Kenzi and Ramada last time.

Kenzi I can no longer afford and Ramada i would not go back there.

I would like an apartment within a hotel that offers meals- thats why i was keen on Anezi.

Location; nearish to beach do not wanna be miles away.

I would prefer not to go down the self-catering route really; its not for us.

If we really cant get an apartment (preferred that os of space) then shall settle for 2 double rooms but interconnecting would be necessary and I dont know how common/not that is in Agadir.

Most of our time'll be spent out-and-about altho the kids like to swim in afeternoons too.

Any suggestions ? Thanks so much guys. Am planning to book this wkend.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

All hotels I know of provide meals, certainly those in the 4* and 5* bracket.

There are many hotels to choose from near or not far from the beach, for example Amadil (on the beach), Agadir Beach Club (on the beach), Vatur, Tivoli (which I would personally avoid), Caribbean Village/Agador complex, Albatross (formerly Royal Mirage), Kamal (not certain about the food situation but I don't like the location) or my preferred the Argana.

You really need to check several booking sites as rates can vary hugely from one operator to another.

You will always have the option of an upgrade when you arrive at the hotel, this means you book what is available online and then get something more to your requirements when you arrive.

Aim for a high standard hotel and persevere with your search for the best rates.

8. Re: anezi - agadir - apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 07, 2012