We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

Hi

Do I get the bus to Marrakesh from the Gare Routier in Agadir or from Inezgane.

Is supratours or ctm the best option ?

Does anyone have a link to timetables.

Thanks for your help

Kos
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

Not worried about the cost....but is it worth taking the longer route...through the mountains....to see more of the country....or just go on the new route.....which is 2 hours less.....I am guess that the buses are fine..and confortable...or are they...

Belfast, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

I am trying to book the supratour coach in advance but when I try to pay by VISA, I am ask what Bank my card is with and the only options are Morrocan banks.

Has anyone managed to prebook this coach before.

I am flying in to Agadir but going to Marrakech first so I need to pre book or else I run the risk of no seats being available on the day I arrive.

Many Thanks

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
43. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

here is site web of CTM

www.ctm.ma

1 post
Save Reply
44. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

I do not recommend Marrakesh as a tourist destination. The medina is instantly forgettable and you will be constantly pestered by conmen eyeing up your pockets and baggage. Outside of the forgettable medina there are many unpaved streets and little or no street signs.I am a 6"3 able bodied male that can handle myself but much as I tried to like Marrakesh I couldn't handle the thieves,beggars and trying to just cross a road in an anarchic city. Do not go!!! Agadir is fine.

Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

What time does the Supratours office on Rue des Oranges close on Saturday evening? Am arriving in Agadir 5th Oct around 8pm and would ideally like to get a ticket to Marrakesh on Saturday evening as I need to be in Marrakesh early Sunday evening and I am concerned the buses might be full. I don't suppose it is possible to buy a ticket at the airport - or is there any other way of getting a ticket in advance?

46. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:50 am, October 28, 2013
47. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:38 am, September 18, 2013
Brescia, Italy
Level Contributor
220 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Where do I get a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh

In Marracheck where bus Supratous stop?

Thank you

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts