We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The worst bar in Agadir.

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belper
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The worst bar in Agadir.

During our two week stay in Agadir my partner and myself decided, while walking around the city, to stop for a coffee and the nearest bar was The Irish Bar on Passage Ait Souss, opposite the Agadir Museum. As it was lunch time we decided to have lunch.

I can only hope that English holiday makers in Agadir avoid this bar because the food was absolutely appalling and the tiolets have to be the dirtiest and smelliest in Agadir.

While we were there the tv was on and it was football so naturally I watched the game while there. When I asked for the bill the drink prices had been doubled and when asked why we were told it was because I had watched football on the tv.

The owner got quite abusive and nasty when I told him that I would let English holiday makers know how bad his food was and that he doubles his drink prices if they watch tv. and he told us to get out of his bar.

How or why he calls it The Irish Bar is a complete mystery as the owner is a very arrogant german and he does not even sell Guinness.

11. Re: The worst bar in Agadir.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 am, May 06, 2015
Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: The worst bar in Agadir.

Hi People

Im heading to Agadir next Saturday and just wondering about the Irish bar. Since I am Irish I probably wont go to it but none the less, is it really that bad? or is it worth a look?

Thanks

england
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: The worst bar in Agadir.

this b ar is awesome, read brefore you buy, it is mentioned that when football is on the drinks are more, the toilet is not at all dirty or smelly !

14. Re: The worst bar in Agadir.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 22, 2009