We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club al moggar

lav
london
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
club al moggar

going to morroco in november and staying at the club al moggar hotel, heard that there works going on there in july, just wondering if anyone has been there in the last month and could tell me more about the works , hotel standards, hotel food......................ect

London
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: club al moggar

Just returned from Al Moggar. Has 2 weeks of it.... the food is dire (we were 1/2 board & ate out in restaurants every night after day 2) The area is OK, Ladies wear jeans nothing short .. show any bare body & you are stated at BIG time.

The Breakfast is OK, but we stopped eating it after 8 days (only a certain amount of bread you can take). It tries, but doesnt quite make it. The good news is it has AirCon. DO NOT EVEN THNK ABOUT all inclusive -- everyone complained. The Rep had a nightmare with complaints about the hotel.

Good news is there are some stonkingly good restaurants nearby, nice steks, fish , pizzas for the kids, excellent Suaces to go with steaks & Fish.

Even so we will never go there again!

Richard P

lav
london
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: club al moggar

Thanks Richardt, were there any works going on while you were there, can you help me with places to go and things to do? I know you said the food was bad, but what the hotel like overall.What to do in the evenings?