We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Agadir February

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield
Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Agadir February

Hi there

My friend and I are thinking of going to Agadir in Feb for a week, but we've seen very varied average temperatures given - between 14-21 c. Will it be hot enough to sunbathe when we aren't sightseeing?

Hope you can help

Cal

Chesterfield England
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Agadir February

Hi yes you can sunbathe the temp. will be about 21-23c but dont expect much of a tan , the sun is warm enough but the UV rays are not very strong,the plus side of this is you will not need much sun cream as you are unlikeily to get burnt Johnp

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Agadir February

Hello

I am a boy from Agadir city . I would love to tell you that the temperature is about 22-24 c . and at night it drop it's a littel bit cold . but don't worry you can enjoy your holiday here in winter time in Agadir .Please if you need more information about Agadir or a help feel free to contact me please via akounad@gmail.com

have a look here to see an album about agadir www.agadiralbum.c.la

greeting from agadir

Warwick
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Agadir February

My family and I have just returned from Agadir, Morocco. We went out on New Year Eve and returned on the 7th January 2008. Weather was very good - 6 out of 7 days we had an average of 23 degrees and cloudless skies, one day showers and chilly - yes you can sun bathe, however, if your skin type is fair I suggest you use the appropriate skin protection factor, if you easily tan then protection is not a must for this time of year. Despite other reports, if you tan easily then you will return with a very healthy tan. At night it does get cold as the temperature does drops rapidly - it is advisable to take a light jacket. Apart from the horrendous hotel we stayed in for only one night ( another story) the weather was fine.

4. Re: Weather Agadir February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 16, 2009