We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What riad is comparable to the quality of La Maison Arabe?

Pasadena, CA
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
What riad is comparable to the quality of La Maison Arabe?

hello all, I have just gone to check the rates at La Maison Arabe's website and wonder if you would recommend staying here or finding a riad that charges about the same price instead? If the latter, which riad do you recommend that's at the same quality level? thanks much!

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What riad is comparable to the quality of La Maison Arabe?

I prefer Riad Kniza in Marrakech, but honestly there are so many of great quality that you will be happy in any of them. I know the Maison Arabe's swimming pool is no colocated and I have heard some people complain to me about having to catch a shuttle bus to go to and from the swimming pool. I have not stayed there so it would be unfair for me to comment on it otherwise. What I have done in the past is check the internet for a riad and then look here in TripAdvisor and see what people have said about it. It's been a real good indicator to me if a place has almost all negative or positive comments. I mean no riad will always be positive or negative but you can sure see trends in how people view them. I hope that you aren't just staying in Marrakech. There are so many other things in Morocco to see!

.-.
Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What riad is comparable to the quality of La Maison Arabe?

I stayed there for a long weekend in September. The hotel is fantastic and the staff very friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend it. It is true that the pool is a 10 minute drive from the hotel (they run a free shuttle service), but the pool is in a wonderful location, and again the service is very good - a late light lunch by the pool after a morning in the Souqs is perfect.

3. Re: What riad is comparable to the quality of La Maison Arabe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 26, 2009