We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel in Agadir

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel in Agadir

Hi there it's the first tym going to Agadir not sure which hotel to go too looking for on the beach or a few minutes away , been told about the Les Omayades good value for money all inclusive. I knw it's not on the beach but lyk I say not far. Also is morocco a safe place for woman to travel on there own as I'm a bit worried in going. And which resort is better Marrakech or Agadir , I'm not a history person lyk soaks and beach hoildays . And how hot will it be from next week in dec . Will appreciate all feed back . Thanks all

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel in Agadir

Agadir and Marrakech are as different as chalk and cheese. Agadir is a tourist destination not unlike one of the Costa’s in Spain but without the rowdy behaviour of its visitors whilst Marrakech is more for culture although it too gets its fair share of tourists. Both are very safe to visit for ladies as others will testify.

Best advice I can give for now is ask you to read some of the articles in the following:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293731-s1/…Things to Do

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293734-s1/…Things to Do

Perhaps you should do some research on hotel booking sites to see the vast difference in rates on offer for hotels. You may well then get a good rate for a beach front hotel but not necessarily with a beach view.

I have maps of both Marrakech and Agadir if you wish to see locations of hotels.

Edited: 6:19 am, December 05, 2013
Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel in Agadir

I prefer the RIU hotels in Agadir if you are looking for all inclusive. They are on the beach.

3. Re: Which hotel in Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 07, 2014