We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gate 1 to Morocco

Haddonfield, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gate 1 to Morocco

Anyone use Gate 1 on a Morocco tour? If so, how was it?

East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

Try this link:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/SearchForums?ff=9195&geo=293730&scope=2&q=gate+1&returnTo=__2F__

cheers

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,452 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

did you see the post from the person that used them on your last post???

you should send them a personal message and find out more info.

Monticello, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

Overall it was pretty good. There were some disappointments and most of the extra trips were not worth taking at their price. One thing I find dishonest is the reviews on their website, There are no negative comments and there was plenty of room for improvement on the trip we just took in Feb 2013.

4. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, April 04, 2013
El Jadida, Morocco
Level Contributor
216 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

Oh dear.

6. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, April 05, 2013
El Jadida, Morocco
Level Contributor
216 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

Every time someone posts about Gate 1 tours, and this has happened on both threads initiated by the same OP, people with no previous reviews crawl out of the woodwork and stumble on the thread "by coincidence" and say how absolutely fantastic and great it all was. However, an internet search shows that there are many people who think they're rubbish. And it seems they don't allow negative reviews on their own site.

My advice? To be avoided perhaps.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

Hi

I have posted many reviews on Tripadvisor but not on this particular forum...because this was my first time in Morocco. I have been all over the world and have arranged tours on my own. I also have a large travel group of women who have been all over the world. I like Gate 1 and have used them twice to go to areas where it might not be a good idea for women to travel on their own. I do not like having my reviews pulled because you disagree with me. In addition, I did not crawl out of the woodwork. You can see that I have been posting reviews for some time and have received more than my fair share of helpful votes. I review if I find something particularly good or particularly bad. Gate 1 Morocco was very good.

Monticello, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

I agree that they don't put ANY negative reviews on their websites and I think that is dishonest. Most of the problems we had on the trip to Morocco with them were the same issues we have had with other tour companies. Overall, they put on a good trip and I would consider them again, but any of the reviews saying ONLY how great it was and "I wouldn't change a thing" are just made up.

Edited: 8:33 am, April 06, 2013
10. Re: Gate 1 to Morocco

Removed on: 4:35 am, May 01, 2013