We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riads marrakesh/fes

New York
2 posts
Save Topic
riads marrakesh/fes

Does anyone know anything about Riad Madrigal?

Also, can someone suggest a good Riad in Fes for under 100 â¬

Thanks

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riads marrakesh/fes

Good Riads in Fes: Dar Roumana, Riad Lune et Soleil, Riad Mabrouka...

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: riads marrakesh/fes

much appreciated

Northumberland
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riads marrakesh/fes

3 friends and I are staying at the Madrigal in April, although we have never been we have met the owners who are delightful, there information is on http://www.ilovemarrakesh.com/news.html it's under riad and I think 4 lanternes.

Susan

Chichester UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riads marrakesh/fes

I just came back from Fes and stayed in Dar Seffarine for three nights. The Riad is amazing. Kate and Ala were really nice hosts, more like a house party than a hotel stay Will definately recommend them to anyone!

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riads marrakesh/fes

I just returned from Marrakech and stayed in Riad Madrigal. The Riad is in an awesome location, really only 5 minutes walk to Djeema el-Fna, and about 10-15 minutes from the palace.

The roof garden in perfect, obviously October is a little cooler but on a 35 deg day sitting on the roof garden/terrace is perfect, particularly in the late evenings.

The ground floor of the riad has the courtyard, a dining room, a television room, a bathroom with shower and the kitchen. The first floor has 4 bedrooms, all with queen size beds. 2 of the rooms are very large with ensuite bathrooms, and there is a further bathroom on this level. The top floor is the roof garden.

When we stayed the housekeeper spoke only French (no English), so keep this in mind. You need French in Marrakech anyway to communicate properly. She was very helpful and helped make our stay very pleasant.

I would definitely stay at this riad again.

Mentioned in this post
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco