We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday home

Munich
3 posts
Save Topic
Holiday home

Hi,

I am Algerian curently residing in Germany, married to a German and we have 3 children. We haven't been to Algiers for over a deceny due to the events everyone knows about. we flew to Algiers last year towards the end of August with the hope to be able to rent a bungallow or an appartment along the shore. We looked everywhere for days and we couldn't find one decent place to stay. Prices where exhorbitantly expensive (from 10k DA per room) and the state of the vacant accomodation we found was deplorable and far below standard.

I have family in Algiers but they couldn't help us get what we wanted. I was wandering if any one of you knows any place where we could find something decent at a reasonable price. We are not looking for luxury but the least we expect is cleanliness, calm and security.

Is there anyone out there who could help or advise us where to go please?

Many thanks.

london
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday home

well i felt so sory to hear that but it depends where about in algeria you were guys cz i went to boumerdes 40km east of algiers they were very luxury aprts just by seaside very clean,secure and calm about DA8000 a month =UR100

i have friend who has a shop there and people just come with thier adverts and stick it at the window shop so its easy to to find it that way and as we all know boumerdes is number 1 distination in summer regarding the facilitys and all the type of day and night life

starting from restaurants,shopping to transpot even kids have many atractions and kids minder so you can have some romantic time just for you two as boumerdes is well known by city of romance

so let us know please after you'll get back and i wish you best time

and make the most of it

2. Re: Holiday home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 15, 2009