We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

dc
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

Hello Everybody,

Eid Mubarak!

I am a single female traveler trying to find a safe/modest budget place to stay in Algiers, any idea about Youth Hostels and such?

If so please provide address/website/phone etc

I need to make a booking to get a Visa!

I will be in Tunis in Dec and don't want to miss the chance to visit your beautiful country, at least the capital :)

Many thanx,

Kavi

Edited: 7:40 pm, November 07, 2011
ALGERIA
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

Hi

I think for your case ,you should book in a hotel because the youth hostel is not safe for a single female.

said

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

Dfh

Delray Beach...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

Can you provide me the whole visiting information of Algeria, actually the problem is that me and my group want to stay some day's in Algeria, but i don't have enough knowledge about this place.

Navi Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

hi kavi, i can give you a couple of decent contacts in algeria. send me an email on sadeqeen@yahoo.com.

5. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:01 pm, May 29, 2013
6. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:01 pm, May 29, 2013
7. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

Removed on: 9:02 am, February 13, 2014
8. Re: Indian Visiting Algiers Youth Hostel or similar accomodation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Algiers