We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a site?

Region of Waterloo...
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
is there a site?

Hi

Can you tell me if there is a website with people that are married to men from Algeria? I have a friend that is going to be married to a man from there and then he will come to Canada. She would like to talk to or connect with people in the same situation.

They are of the same faith and there families know each other.

Any suggestions for her?

Thanks!

west midlands
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: is there a site?

hi there

i am engaged to an algerian man and i am due to go out there in oct to marry if i can in such short time as i am only staying for ten days.... would like to be in contact with your friend if thats ok

be good to chat

she can email me direct on

hayleyvanessa@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

Region of Waterloo...
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is there a site?

I send her the message. I think it would be nice for the 2 of you to be able to talk about similar situations

COngratulations on your marriage to be!

Seattle
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is there a site?

Hi,

I too, am married to an Algieran man. We have one daughter and have travelled to Algeria a few times now, so I'm pretty familiar with the culture and travelling there as well.

If your friend would like to email, please let her know that I'd be happy to speak with her as well. I'm located in Seattle, I'm not sure what part of Canada she'll be in, but Vancouver isn't too far from us.

Anyway, you can pass my email on to her if she'd like.

karlyross@comcast.net

Karlynn

4. Re: is there a site?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 pm, February 13, 2008
5. Re: is there a site?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:25 am, September 20, 2009