We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why am i unable to reply to messages sent directly to me?

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Why am i unable to reply to messages sent directly to me?

Hi All

For the last few weeks when ive received messages sent directly to me ive been unable to reply to them, ive contacted Trip advisor support on numerous occasions but to no avail, they haven't even got the decency to reply!

There are messages in my in-box that i want to reply to, people will think im ignoring them but that's certainly not the case, that's not my style.

"Djam4liverpoole" i will get back to you as soon as im able to, sorry for delay.

The odd thing is, im able to reply to a message on the forum but not personal messages.

If anyone knows how i can sort this out please let me know.

Kind Regards

Caz

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why am i unable to reply to messages sent directly to me?

I had this problem with being unable to reply to PMs recently but it was only actually a problem when using an unsupport browser (e.g. on BlackBerry).

2. Re: Why am i unable to reply to messages sent directly to me?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 11, 2010