We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

Have been looking at both of these hotels for a 5 day stay can anyone tell us how they compare - I know that one has been refurbished and one is a low rise - has anyone stayed recently

England
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

Hiya

I am booked into the Aqua Waikiki Wave for a week in March. We will be on our honeymoon and it looks great for what we need. A lot of the posts and reviews say that you will be out and about most days so it is just somewhere to sleep.

We booked through Expedia and got a good deal, however, we did have to pay an extra $100 for a kingsize bed rather than 2 queen beds!

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

We are booked at the Aqua Wave in March too for 5 nights. Reviews and pics look great so I think it's a winner for us. Completely newly rennovated, comfy beds, flat screen t.v.'s, microwave and mini fridge and coffe maker. Plus you get free breakfast each morning. Got and awesome deal on Value Hawaii Travel.com. They are cheapest I could fine. 5 nights including an economy rental car was $583!!!!! I upgrade to the deluxe so I can be on the higher floor for an extra $4 a night. So I paid $603!!! I think we're going to really enjoy it, plus it is smacked dead in the middle of everything. Location is key so I think the Aqua Waiiki Wave is a winner for us!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

Thanks for telling me about your deal with value hawaii tours but I can't find that site - can you give me the exact web address

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

Sure, no problem. It's www.valuetravelhawaii.com

5. Re: The Breakers or Aqua Waikiki Wave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 26, 2009