We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabin/cottage in north shore

Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
cabin/cottage in north shore

I am in the final planning for my trip in June. I am looking for a cabin on the beach on the North Shore for around 100 per night. It is only for 2 nights though and everything I find is a minimum of 3 night. I appreciate any suggestions.

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cabin/cottage in north shore

Try keikibeach.com if you have not already. They look reasonably priced but are still described as "clean and comfortable". I noticed a movie recently (wish I could remember the name of it now!) that did alot of its filming right on this property. I don't see any info about minimum stay but it doesn't hurt to ask. They may always make an exception if bookings are light.

Palm Bay, Florida
Level Contributor
250 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabin/cottage in north shore

Try www.sharkscoverentals.com It is on the north shore accross from a great snorkeling spot. We rented our snorkeling equipment from the owner, John, and he was super nice and very helpful with suggestions for places to go...This might be something you'd be interested in...