We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

Austin, Texas
7 posts
Save Topic
deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

Hello All.

I am looking for recommendations for fishing in Oahu. From a deep sea perspective, I am looking something that leaves out of the north shore area as we are staying at Turtle Bay and I don't want to drive all the way back to honolulu.

Any Hawaii fishing experts no what is being caught right now, is it a good time to fish and is there a good fish report website you can recommend.

I hear alot of good things about fishing the lake up there also. Mainly for largemouth or peacock bass. Anyone have any guide service recommendations for that? and are the peacock bass running right now?

Thanks

Austin, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

I am down to H2O adventures and the boat called the seeker with captain chris parker. Anyone ever use them or have any info?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

wow I never knew there were any lakes on Oahu

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

I found this, don't know if it is any help though

http://www.hawaiibassfishing.com/

Austin, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

Thanks for the replies. I have decided to go deep sea so any info on Chupu.com would be appreciated

5. Re: deep sea and lake fishing recommendations north shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, March 11, 2016