We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki Circle or Park Shore??

Minnesota
Level Contributor
215 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Waikiki Circle or Park Shore??

I am about researched out, I need some help. I have been researching hotels for about 8 months now and finally have it narrowed down to the Circle and Park Shore. We are a mid-30's couple celebrating our 10th anniversary in November. We are pretty active, so we will be out exploring and sight-seeing and we don't want to spend a fortune on basically just a place to sleep. But we do enjoy having coffee in the morning and a cocktail in the evening out on the patio, so a decent view would be nice. We will be renting a car, so I'm also thinking about the parking and traffic situation (not a lot of traffic where I come from).

Can I have your vote - Waikiki Circle or Park Shore????

Thanks!

Wendie

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki Circle or Park Shore??

I have not stayed at the Park Shore, but I have stayed at the Circle.

The view for the price CANNOT BE BEAT. We had oceanview, and it was beautiful. We woke up each morning and looked out on our lanai directly at the most famous beach in all of Waikiki. It is/was phenomenal. The hotel itself is very plain, along the lines of a days inn. Rooms were very clean. Front desk were extremely friendly and helpful. Location is in a good spot with lots of eating places nearby.

I would definately stay here again if budget were a concern.

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki Circle or Park Shore??

Aloha, Wendie

I think the Circle is nicer, BUT I would NOT choose to stay there for an anniversary BECAUSE you will get DOUBLE beds in ALL rooms. I am not trying to pry, but my wife and I want a KING bed when we are alone on vacation. How about ResortQuest Waikiki Beach Hotel? It is across the street from the beach, and it does NOT cost a fortune. Plus, they provide a feature called "breakfast on the beach". Get a partial ocean view and UP, NOT a standard view as that wing is yucky. The rest of the rooms are VERY nice, and you have Tiki's restaurant right there.

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

Minnesota
Level Contributor
215 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki Circle or Park Shore??

Thanks to Bryan, we decided on the Waikiki Beach Hotel. It's a little more spendy, but it's our 10-yr anniversary so what the hay! I think we're getting a good price, every 3rd night is free so we will be paying about $169/night for an ocean-view room.

Only 3 months to go!