We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

We are trying to decide between staying at the Aulani or Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club in Feb. For the same price, we can get a 2 bedroom at the Marriott, or a regular hotel room at the Aulani. We have kids (3 and 5) who would love the kids club at Aulani, so that's drawing us there, but 2 bedrooms at the Marriott sounds good, too. (no kids club there).

Any comparision or thoughts? Thanks!

1. Re: Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, January 13, 2013
California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
47,796 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

Arlene - solicitation is not allowed on TA. Because I have reported your posts before ... and because your profile show that this is your one-and-only post ... I am assuming that you are creating a new profile for each post.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
47,796 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

To jylle - Go with Aulani. There is MUCH more there for kids than simply a "club." It's full of Disney bells and whistles. Not super large ... not an amusement park ... but great for kids.

Understand that there is not much of anything in Ko'Olina. Truly. So staying at a resort that caters to your kids will be a blessing. Go for it!

Pull up the Aulani website and take a good look.

Kapolei, Hawaii...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

BLBL,

I was not aware that I could not tell people about another accommodation choice in Ko Olina. I do not create new profiles.

Aloha,

Arlene

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
51,528 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

Arlene, it would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the TA guidelines. You can find a link to the Help Center at the bottom of each and every TA page.

Since you don't have any other posts but the 2 here it means your other posts have been deleted. Probably for the same reason of advertising.

6. Re: Aulani vs Marriott Ko Olina beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 15, 2014