We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount codes for Turtle Bay

Cos Cob, Connecticut
Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Discount codes for Turtle Bay

Hi,

Does anyone know what discount codes are accepted for Turtle Bay reservations?

The answer is not AAA or AARP.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort
4,795 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
51,269 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount codes for Turtle Bay

It is against TA guidelines to post member only discount codes. If you are looking for other's no problem!!

Cos Cob, Connecticut
Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount codes for Turtle Bay

I was not attempting to do anyhing inappropriate. I was really just trying to find out what kind of a discount might be used. They have a box right on their reservation form so I thought that the general public could use it.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount codes for Turtle Bay

Try the pre-pay option, they also offer occaisionally free nights with so many nights stay. I've not been able to find any other discounts aside from the hotel website. Booking through Preferred Hotels is another option, but I have not found lower rates.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
69,670 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount codes for Turtle Bay

Aloha,

You might want to go to their Facebook page. It looks like there could be deals if you "like" the property.

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount codes for Turtle Bay

Those codes are usually for corporate accounts and travel agents. If you ever use one of those codes you will be asked for an ID when you check in.

6. Re: Discount codes for Turtle Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, October 03, 2012