We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report July 2010

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
161 reviews
100 helpful votes
Trip report July 2010

Moving this post to new title as trip report.

Omg,  this place is so amazing.  It's hot but cool breezes.  Not warm but coooollll.  Sort of like our perfect september day with much hotter sun. With a hint of flowers in the air.  I just swam with a wild sea turtle,  he wasn't as excited to see me as I was to see him. But he checked me out anyway.    Fresh seared Ahi and shrimp cocktail with the best pineapple I could ever imagine.  Ripens on the vine here can't even tell you the taste difference. It's like a whole different fruit. Cherry tomatoes taste like candy. The ocean here well,  I've had to add new colors to my color wheel.  The blues are deep and surreal and the green is iridescent like it would glow in the dark. Fresh red ginger tops trees and hibiscus and jasmine and plumeria and orchids grow wild everywhere.

Why wasn't I born here?   It has made me want to work harder to have more money to come here.  

On Oahu we stayed at Hilton Hawaiian village on Waikiki beach.  This place was unbelievable, penguins, coi, fire works,  shops.  Pools, slides.  They had a fresh water lagoon where you could rent paddle boards and paddle boats and kayaks.  Adam learned to kayak and paddle board. They have a time share tower I plan to buy here in the near future. It was a kids paradise and parents dream.

I wish you could all share this with me, amazing.

Sent from my iPhone

Christina Wells RN

sydney
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
6 helpful votes
31. Re: Trip report July 2010

Great Review Christine cant wait for my holiday there arrrive on the 3rd so excited!!Great Description of Oahu.

32. Re: Trip report July 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 26, 2011