We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
337 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snorkeling

Where is the best place on Oahu to snorkel?

Obviously I have heard of Hauanma Bay... Diamond Head but you have to take a boat out for that. Another place that I can't remember the name of... and Kailua Beach. Kailua sounds beautiful and less busy. Does anyone know how deep the water usually is? I am not a good swimmer so I am planning on using something to keep me a float probably.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
337 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Snorkeling

True... unless you are antisocial :-)

Alhambra, California
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Snorkeling

last july my son 13 and daugther 10 did the capt bob's snorkeling adventure. the kids had a great time and the people (stranger) on the boat with us were great. i'm not a swimmer and was quite nervous about my little one being out in the middle of the ocean on her own. a very nice young couple offered to take her with them and she had a great time, so did i just sitting there and watching them be so amazed at all the fishes and sea life they saw. we are returning this dec and doing the same snorkeling adventure.

by the way, you have 6days left to go and i have 10wks to go, (along with two kids to remind me every wk of how many more wks we have until we leave) have fun and tell us all about it!!