Hi, I have never been to Hawaii, and my future husband & I are planning to get married in Oahu in August 2006, and we would greatly appreciate any advice that past travelers would like to give us. I do have a few questions though...
1) How do hotel/flight rates in August compare to other months of the year?
2) How does the weather in August compare to other months?
3) What would you list as the top 10 things to see/do in Oahu or close by?
4) Are there any programs in Oahu that allow you to swim with dolphins?
5) Any specific restaurants that you would recommend?
6) Any advice you would give a first-time traveler to Hawaii?
Thanks! Hope to hear back from someone! :)