We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pat's punaluu condo

Allison Park...
Level Contributor
10 posts
104 reviews
46 helpful votes
pat's punaluu condo
Save

We are staying at Val's condo at Pat's in Mar. and wonder if anyone has stayed there. Where is a good and inexpensive restaurant nearby? (we did rent a car).

Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
1. Re: pat's punaluu condo
Save

While we were there all we did was eat at the local places. Very delicious and super cheap.

Papa Ole's Chicken: It's in a strip mall along that stretch of road. You won't miss it. Don't be fooled by the name..they serve much more than chicken. The loco moco and pancakes are really good there.

Hukilau Cafe: Very good.

There's also the shrimp truck right across the street from Pat's too. I found that I liked Giovanni's the best though..which is in North Shore.

If you want to know more feel free to pm me. I had such a wonderful time while I was there and everyone at Pat's is lovely.

California
1 post
2. Re: pat's punaluu condo
Save

Hello,

We did stay there with before with Val Gourley and it was great! You can do your own cooking and also the laundry over there.

There are restaurants along Kamehameha Hwy and I am sure you will see a lot of them. You can try the Shrimp trucks going to the North Shore also which can be a wonderful experience. Have fun. Alooooohaa!

3. Re: pat's punaluu condo

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 12, 2009