We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pancakes and Tours

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pancakes and Tours

Hello,

We're days away from our trip and we would like to know who's got gooooood pancakes in hawaii?? Also, I've seen good posted reviews of sav-on tours in waikkiki. But, is there another company like them that offers reliable service and affordable price? Any tips welcome

Thank you!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pancakes and Tours

The Wailana Coffee House, across the street from the Hilton Hawaiian Village, has good pancakes and great coffee for a very reasonable price. I know there are some places with more gourmet pancakes, though, so hopefully folks will chime in with those.

UK
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pancakes and Tours

Have to agree with Merry on this one. Love the coconut syrup they serve with them too. Yum !

Iowa City
Level Contributor
887 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pancakes and Tours

House without a Key at the Halekulani and the Hula Grill-Outrigger,would have tobe the best-specially the coconut flavored.

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pancakes and Tours

If you make it to Kailua, there's Boots & Kimo's - deservedly famous for a mac-nut sauce that is too delicious for words.

Sydney,NSW
Level Contributor
361 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pancakes and Tours

I am another fan of the Wailiana Coffee House. We went there twice and would have gone back but we ran out of time.

We got the All you can eat pancakes with 2 eggs and bacon and its available all day. I think it was something like $5.50! And the syrup is fantastic! YUM!

There is an IHOP in Waikiki now on Kuhio. Being an Aussie, we don't have IHOP here and we actually really enjoyed it. The pancakes were great and so were the waffles!!!!

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pancakes and Tours

Thank you everyone !! we sure will be trying some of these places in your honor.

UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pancakes and Tours

Hehe! Merry travels you read my mind - just as I was reading the post I was thinking Wailana - they also do an ace breakfast special in which you can have egg and bacon and then as many pancakes as you want! my other half and I could never get past the first plate lol

UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pancakes and Tours

oops! I stand corrected Carla sorry - missed your post then. its available all day! now my stomach really is rumbling...

9. Re: Pancakes and Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:50 pm, November 24, 2007
Sydney,NSW
Level Contributor
361 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pancakes and Tours

Haha Prince, I am with you. I am hungry just thinking about it! It was one of my favourite meals in Waikiki. We went back there on our last day and even the bacon and eggs were good. It was one of the cheaper bills we had too. Next time (one day!!!) when we go back to Waikiki, it will be the first place I go. I had been hearing about it for years and it took me 8 trips to finally go there. Been missing out all these years!!!!

I too couldn't get through more than the first plate but it was nice to know there was more if you wanted them :)