We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

Hi

Narrowing down on my options... Anyone knows the differences between Hilton Grand Waikikian and Grand Islander?

Laundry and dryer is a must for me so that's why I picked those 2.

Travelling with a 7yr old... Don't mind if it's busy or crowded... Pool and close to beach (Lagoon) is important

I'm getting the same quote for my dates (June 2020)

I was just hoping someone out there maybe has stayed at both and could help me decide... They both look nice... fairly close to the beach.... for the same price, which one would you pick and why?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
1. Re: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:37 am, June 17, 2019

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

So with a 7yr old ... Waikikian would be better?

If I decide on the other one (Islander)... Do I have access to the Waikikian facilities (Pool, ETC) ?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
3. Re: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

Bump

4. Re: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:36 am, June 17, 2019

5. Re: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

Removed on: 9:36 am, June 17, 2019

Corona del Mar...
Level Contributor
62,632 posts
442 reviews
777 helpful votes
6. Re: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander

The Islander is almost brand new, I'd pick it.

Reply to: Grand Waikikian or Grand Islander
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted