We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tower at HHV

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
257 posts
220 reviews
Best tower at HHV

Hi

I realse that this question has been asked previously but the most recent I could find was 2016.

My husband and I (both seniors) are heading to Honolulu next May to watch our granddaughter in the Global Dance and Cheer contest. Accommodation for the competitors is already sorted at HHV.

I have been reading the forum and it seems that the Ali’i Tower scores with private check-in and not so busy while the Rainbow Tower has the best views but long waits for check-in and elevators due to crowds.

Are the rooms better (bigger, more facilities etc) in one or the other or should we be looking at another tower? We were last in Honolulu five years ago and stayed at the Halekulani. We will be staying for nine days and will hire a car after the competition is finished.

Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
29,867 posts
1. Re: Best tower at HHV

The dedicated pool might also be a factor.

Square footage should be listed on the website room descriptions.

There are also the condos.

Were you planning to stay at HHV the entire time on O`ahu?

That's going to be a big difference from the Halekulani.

California
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Best tower at HHV

Hi Ayalax,

We stayed in the Ali'i Tower and really loved the room, the privacy, the fast checkin and we had a great view also.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
257 posts
220 reviews
3. Re: Best tower at HHV

Thanks for your help -Pikake-too and Jet83.

Jet83 - yes staying at HHV the whole time - primary reason for our trip is to watch our granddaughter compete.

Once the contest is over, we will hire a car and show our family why we love Oahu!

Reply to: Best tower at HHV
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted