We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon

Centralia, Il
1 post
Save Topic
honeymoon

Hi - I was just wondering if anyone could help my out by telling me any good places to stay at in Ohau. I am getting married in May and my Finace and I will be honeymooning in Ohau. We are looking for a hotel that is on the beach in Waikiki (or close to it) and one that gives good treatment to honeymooners. (ex. room upgrades or special amenities) If anyone could let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Kari

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki
Waikiki
Oahu, HI
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Level Contributor
35 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon

Congratulations on your wedding. Hands down, the nicest place to stay on a honeymoon is the Royal Hawaiian Hotel ... most romantic place on the beach. Check out their website.

The Royal is a little pricey, and if that's a bit much for you, check out the Sheraton Moana-Surfrider or the Princess Kaiulani.

The Doubeltree Alana is also nice, but not right on the beach.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon

Agree that Royal Hawaiin is the best but more $$$$.

We stayed at the Sheraton Moana Surfrider for our anniversary in Aug. The desk clerk told us he'd "hook us up". And boy did he! He upgraded us big time! He also gave us drink coupons as an ann. gift. That wasn't it. When we got back to our room that nite, a bottle of champagne was on ice waiting for us!

We're going back this weekend for a mini-vacation. We'll see how we're treated when it's not a special occasion!

Also have stayed at the Hilton Hawaiin Village. Big, beautiful property. Room was great too---no complaints really but svs at Sheraton was far superior.