We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Oahu from May 21-May 28..need ideas

Florida
7 posts
Save Topic
Going to Oahu from May 21-May 28..need ideas

I'm going w/ my husband, sister & brother and law and one other married couple. We are all in our mid 20's. What are some "must see/do" activities? We aren't too much into the club seen or tours. We're renting a van so we'll be able to travel as much as we want.

I should mention that we know to visit Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor and Manoa Falls. Any other suggestions would be great. If you could suggest some things we could possibly do in the same day that would be great! We love nature, i.e. hiking, boating, snorkeling. Thanks!

Also, it is extremely busy that time of the year. I'm taking it probably is since it's summer.

dekalb il
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Oahu from May 21-May 28..need ideas

if you read through a lot of the other posts on this website they give you a lot of ideas on things to do. a lot of people say that when you go to hawaii you have to try at least one luau. if your into shopping at all you mat want to try chinatown or the swap meet at aloha stadium. if you go to hawaii.com website they have several different activty listings that also give ideas.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
554 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Oahu from May 21-May 28..need ideas

yea, we love to talk story about hawaii on hawaii.com :) join us.

I would say rent a car and enjoy the beauty of Oahu. Visit Lanikai and Kailua on the windward side. Go to the North Shore. Relax and enjoy!