We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf club rentals

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Golf club rentals

I found out that Snorkle Bobs or some place that rents snorkle equipment also rents golf clubs for a fraction of the price of club rentals at the golf courses.

Does anyone know what kind of shape these clubs are in? Is it better to spend the extra 35 dollars per person and rent at the courses?

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf club rentals

I recommend Golf Club Rentals, 665-0800. They make custom clubs and rent clubs. The owner and her employees are golfers. This is where I always send visitors. They will deliver to your condo or hotel.

They have a website, try google it.

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf club rentals

Mahalo!

3. Re: Golf club rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 23, 2009