We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!! In Kauai for only 2 days...what to do??

Florida
5 posts
Save Topic
Help!!! In Kauai for only 2 days...what to do??

Can someone please offer advice. We will be landing in Kauai tomorrow morning (29th) at 10am, and leaving at 10am on the 31st. I am 27, my sisters are 26 and 21, and my parents. We arent interested in hiking, just want to see all the beautiful places. My dad is also interested in seeing some waterfalls that dont require a lot of hiking to get to. Can someone please give me insight on what to see

We are staying at the Resort Quest in Kaapa.

Thanks.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!! In Kauai for only 2 days...what to do??

I have never been to Kauai, so I can't help you. Sorry.

This is the Maui forum. You might get more answers if you post on the Kauai forum.

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!! In Kauai for only 2 days...what to do??

Not much time to explore the island.... it is small, but not THAT small!

Will you have a car?

Get a map, drive to Waimea Canyon... a great view . It is also knnown as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.

Not far from the area where you are staying, take the boat trip up the Wailua river to the Fern Grotto. Many people get married there.

Explore the Eastern side of the Island. If you saw the movie South Pacific, much of the film was shot there, some on Lumahai Beach . The Thorn Birds was also had some scenes from Kauai...the beach at the end of the road on the east side was featured.

Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!! In Kauai for only 2 days...what to do??

oops sorry, wrong forum

4. Re: Help!!! In Kauai for only 2 days...what to do??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 21, 2009