We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafood buffets in kaanapali?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
578 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
seafood buffets in kaanapali?

we'll be in kaanapali in April and I'd LOVE to go to a good seafood buffet. Do any of the hotels offer one? Is it only on certain nights? How much is it? Any restaurants do this in the Whalers Village or Lahaina?

Thanks!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
578 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seafood buffets in kaanapali?

anyone?

Lagrangeville, NY
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seafood buffets in kaanapali?

I cannot think of any, maybe others would.

However, on Oahu try Pagoda buffet. It is a little outside Waikiki a few blocks inland from Ala Moana Shopping Center. There is also a Todai in Waikiki, but since you could visit that in NYC, might as well try the Pagoda instead.

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seafood buffets in kaanapali?

I don't think there are any.

Southern California
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: seafood buffets in kaanapali?

I don't think there are any either. Now if you were on Oahu, your choices would be endless!

5. Re: seafood buffets in kaanapali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 19, 2009