We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wailua Wheat (Ale)

Blaine, Washington
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Wailua Wheat (Ale)

Wailua Wheat has always been my favorite craft beer. Unfortunately, last year, Kona Brewing Company stopped exporting it to the Pacific Northwest. Even with my connection with a local distributor, I couldn't get it.

Please tell me they have Wailua Wheat (Ale) at Costco or at local grocery stores on Maui.

Edited: 9:53 pm, January 02, 2016
Candy Land
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wailua Wheat (Ale)

I been out of country since June, they had it then. My son and sisters drink this mehhhh beer. Found at supermarkets.

Maui
Level Contributor
70,164 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wailua Wheat (Ale)

I've seen it at Costco, but as part of a "sampler" pack.

According to the website, they have it in Times Supermarket in Honokowai; Walgreen's at Maui Lani also comes up:

http://konabrewingco.com/find-beer/

use 96761 for the West side, and 96753 for the south. Wailuku is 96793, and Kahului is 96732.

Edited: 10:02 pm, January 02, 2016
Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
3,880 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wailua Wheat (Ale)

My local speciality beer store that advertises an inventory on 450 international beers don't stock it and can't get it for me. That means a trip to Hawaii to satiate the taste buds. Oh well here we go again, I'm thirsty.

4. Re: Wailua Wheat (Ale)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 04, 2017