We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Herbalgirl~

Level Contributor
587 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Herbalgirl~

Hello my friend~ I stopped by TA and was happy to see a familiar face in a few of the posts!!

I'm ready for a trip to Maui for sure. Only in the planning stages, of course, but can you tell me the name of the place you stayed in Hana?

Am doing well. Healing process is slow (emotionally). Doctor keeps telling me I am lucky to be alive. As soon as I'm up to it, I'd like to meet up with you. By the way, we named the baby. Kalani. Hawaiian for "of the heavens"

Miss you and am looking forward to getting the name of the spot in Hana. Am thinking about a trip back next year. (Either that, or a trip to Costa Rica)

Much love my friend,

Alohawahine

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Herbalgirl~

Love, I'm so sorry to hear about the baby.

My prayers are with you.

As for Hana, we stayed at Tradewinds Tropicals in the "Hana Cabana". I was smoking then (I quit last month) and was able to puff on the porch. It's wonderful, 150/night-2 night minimum.

Full kitchen, comfy queen bed, living area, porch with jacuzzi for 2 and a gas hibachi. It's in the middle of a tropical flower farm-just awesome. You can see so many stars from the hot tub, lookingup and back-I've never seen so many.

It's right down the road from Wainapanapa (sp?) State Park.

Level Contributor
587 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Herbalgirl~

Thanks MauiKitty. It looks great.

congrats on being a non smoker! good for you. If I remember correctly you had lost quite a bit of weight before your Maui trip too. that must feel really great, to be fitter and to be a non smoker. WOW. How inspiring.

Thanks again for the tip

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
341 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Herbalgirl~

Alohawahine:

Thoughts and good wishes from me as well.

Hana Sunrise House was awesome, in my opinion, but no smoking even on the screened-in porch....

24. Re: Herbalgirl~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 27, 2009