We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

Redding, California
Level Contributor
210 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

I've been going round and round with my travel agent.......It seem's that just about every thing on Maui is booked for Feb 07,

All I want is oceanfront, 2 bedroom condo, with a swimmable beach, in the upper Lahaina area, I've never had a problem booking my trips 6 months before the dates...... but now it seem's I've waited too long

any suggestions............

Indiana
Level Contributor
784 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

there is another thread on this page that lists several options. I would find another agent.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,162 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

You might try contacting Chase 'n Rainbows directly. I know they rep places in West Maui.

Gilbert, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

check outrigger.com

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

What ChiSue said. We are using ChasenRainbows.com in November and have used them before. If your travel agent can't find anything don't use them.

Maui
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

You can always book an air/car package with your agent and book your own room through a local management company. I would suggest looking at a guide book to become familiar with the area that you want to stay, and then you could also call the resort direct.

You may want to check into Hawaiian Airline's vacation packages or United's packages.

Don't forget VRBO, which stands for vacation rental by owner.

Good Luck, you should be able to find something.

6. Re: I'll I want is a place to stay....... Help me out please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 17, 2009