We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moloka'i sea cliffs

Louisville KY
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Moloka'i sea cliffs

We are taking a trip to Maui and were wanting to see the Moloka'i sea cliffs. I know that you can see them on an air tour, but was wondering if there are any boat tours or anything like that, that you can do instead of the air tour. Thank you.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moloka'i sea cliffs

Don't know of any company on Maui offering what you're looking for (would be interested to learn of one). If you don't get any leads here, the folks at Boss Frog's (888-700-3764) are a great source of info.

You might want to give Molokai Outdoors a call (877-553-4477). I know they offer a North Shore Kayak tour (depending on ocean conditions, that could be a 9.5 on the thrill monitor).

There is also an outfit called Molokai Charters (808-553-5852) that offers tours on a mid-sized sailboat.

Think if not a direct hit, either of the above would be a good candidate for steering you in the right direction.

P.S. Those Maui Heli tours, that include Molokai's Sea Cliffs, are unforgettable...as is the Molokai Mule Ride and...and....

2. Re: Moloka'i sea cliffs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 13, 2009