We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures are finally posted!

Corona, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures are finally posted!

I have been back a little over a month and I finally have our pics up. You can view them here

…snapfish.com/share/…SALB

I have also created a Maui blog for anyone that is interested.

http://sherrib.blogspot.com/

I hope to keep the blog updated as much as possible.

Corona, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

I should have added that the blog is posted backwards so read it starting from the bottom. I can't figure out how to change it around without deleting the whole thing and starting over.

Mastic Beach, New...
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

You got some very nice pictures there. Let me guess...you really like turtles.*G*

Thanks for sharing them!

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

I read your blog. Made me miss Maui so much, and I too have a long list of things to do next trip!

Tried to view the pictures, but our dumb a$$ computer is acting up. Saw a few pics though. Niiiiice!

Corona, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

Slix,

Thanks for your comments. I only use our camera very rarely and I am still trying to get used to it. As for the turtles, it is not so much that I like them as that this was our third trip and the first time that we had seen any. I decided to take all the pictures I could in case we never see any on future trips.

Santy,

Sorry about the computer acting up. I know what you mean about the blog. I read it every few days just to remind me of what a great time we had. plus it helps gear me up for our next trip in April or May of next year.

Nevada
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

Did you enjoy the Paragon trip?

Corona, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

silver,

We loved the Paragon trip! The crew was great and very professional. The picnic lunch was pretty good. We enjoyed the sailing more than the time on Lana'i. We are even planning on booking another trip with them next year. We are thinking about the sunset sail since it is out of Lahaina and will be closer to where we are staying.

Mastic Beach, New...
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

Mauijunkie,

((As for the turtles, it is not so much that I like them as that this was our third trip and the first time that we had seen any. I decided to take all the pictures I could in case we never see any on future trips.))

Well, that explains it. I guess you saved up all your turtles for one visit. *g*

I have to admit, every time I read a message here where people are talking about their many multiple visits to Maui, I get a little jealous. October will be our first visit, but may well be the only visit as there are so many places we'd love to see and never enough money or vacation time to see them. That's why I try to absorb as much as I can from each new travel location...and that means LOTS of photos.

:-)

Slix

Corona, CA
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

Slix,

I hear you about being jealous of the multiple trips. I was so bummed every time I head that someone went to Hawaii. Didn't matter which island. Our first trip was in '98 and it took me five years of constant badgering ie. "what do you want for your birthday?" answer Trip to Maui. Multiply this by every holiday and weekend and you can see why DH finally gave in for the second trip. Third trip was a stretch as well, but only 2 years of nagging. Booked our next trip while still there this time. So it is definitely getting easier. That being said we always say we are going to go to Europe or to to visit family back east but Maui has won our every time.

I hope that you enjoy your trip as much as we have enjoyed all of ours.

Mastic Beach, New...
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

Mauijunkie,

I'm sure I'll fall in love with Maui--I halfway have already from looking at everyone's photos and reading their trip reports. It's funny though, since Hawaii was never a "must do" location for me--I live 5 minutes from the beach and never go. *g*

We've been to Disney and Las Vegas more than once, and had trips to London (my dream come true) and Ireland (hubby's), and loved them all. When we were deciding what to do for our 30th anniversary, we discussed various places. The end of October is too late for an Alaskan cruise and too cold to visit Scotland (my next wish). We thought of a carribbean cruise, but with it still being hurricane season we shied away from that. Then Maui came up and, voilá, here we are, 87 days and counting.

I'm a little worried that once I go, I may never want to visit anyplace else. *G*

:-)

Slix

10. Re: Pictures are finally posted!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 12, 2009