We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Got a TripWow to Share?

T S
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,863 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Got a TripWow to Share?

Joan mentioned watching their TripWow with piña coladas and I got an idea for a new thread! Care to share your TripWow link? I hope you will Joan, and everyone else too!

Or links to your Maui photos wherever they are would be cool too - blog, Shutterfly, Flicker, anything you want to share, all in this thread. How about it?

I'd like to get more sophisticated with my photos, but for now -here's my TripWow.

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-076a-16f4-d45b

Hope the link works.

We gotta do whatever it takes to make it through to that next trip "home" to Maui!

Edited: 7:26 pm, October 30, 2013
Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

Thanks for sharing Teri and I loved this tripwow! The splash photo, photos from the Kapalua Coastal Trails and Malauka Beach were terrific. Those are two places we finally discovered on our last trip and will be back for more on the next trip! I always hate the "last day on the beach" photos because I am so sad, but I always take them to hold me over until next time! My link is:

letsgotohawaiiasap.blogspot.com

It is amazing how much easier it is to sit down at the desktop and look through the photos there, rather than the photo albums. The screen makes it so nice and big and the picture is so gorgeous. We live in a cool, new world! Deb

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,843 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g29220-i86-k5434397…

Now I know what you were doing!!! I kept checking the birthday thread!

This should be fun!

Okay.... the link above is to the thread that features the tripwow. Not sure how to do just the tripwow link. Something new for me to figure out!!

Edited: 8:14 pm, October 30, 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,843 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

I think I did it right this time...

Okay, I give up!! Too many pina coladas ;O))))

Edited: 8:18 pm, October 30, 2013
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

Ok, can't resist this one.... most of these pictures are in Mukmuk's blog as well.

Here's Maui 2012

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0704-6c46-ae87…

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-070e-1980-db4b…

and Oahu 2011

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-036b-3b0a-fda4…

and Molokai 2013

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-079e-44a6-86fd…

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
574 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

What a good idea, Teri. Looked quickly at all of your tripwows and blogs, but waiting for my husband to join me to look closer.

Joan, you're from where I was born. Bet it's changed a lot since way back then, though:)

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,180 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

5-6 years ago, I added a Top Question on the Hawaii forum for TripWow from Hawaii:

…tripadvisor.com/slideshow/…hawaii.html

With hindsight, I wish I could have/would have been able to add only the ones that were listed in the forum threads.

After years, they are too hard to sort through. A lot of them seem to be Hawaii family TripWow slide shows (nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to see TripWow slide shows from visitors).

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,465 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

Your are right Dusty...can't even find my Tripwow anymore.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,448 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

My photo/travel blogs to Maui 2013

March 2013

…wordpress.com/2013/…

Summer 2013 arriving on Maui from Kauai

…wordpress.com/2013/07/22/b-n-bha-day-12-13/

Idaho
Level Contributor
101 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

Love this idea!!!! We just got back from 2 weeks in Maui and I took over 700 pictures! This would be super fun to do with some of them, but is it easy? I am not computer savvy!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,180 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Got a TripWow to Share?

"Your are right Dusty...can't even find my Tripwow anymore."

I can't find mine either.

And a hint for those who are creating a TripWow, give it some kind of a name & use an area or small city for your slide show.

Right now there are 1,426 Oahu slide shows. That is only the ones named Oahu. Mine is one of them & was probably one of the first 50.

…tripadvisor.com/slideshow/…hawaii.html

And if you click on (at the bottom): See all cities:

…tripadvisor.com/slideshow/…all_cities

For Dana:

I and most others prefer to see pictures of your trip in Picaso or another similar site. Quality is better & one can click on the individual pictures.

Nothing wrong with adding a TripWow slide show in addition to the other.