We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upcoming concerts

Lawrence, Kansas
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Upcoming concerts

Is there any list of upcoming concerts in Maui, I'm having a hard time finding info online and from native 92.5. I know a lot of the restaurants/bars have live music but I'm looking for names of actual local artists. We will be in Maui next Friday for a week and wanted to see a local concert

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upcoming concerts

At the Napili Kai every Wednesday: Slack Key Masters

slackkeyshow.com/event/…

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upcoming concerts

Usually there are some events listed here at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center (MACC), but July looks limited.

http://www.mauiarts.org/?p=1

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,834 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upcoming concerts

Willie K is another option. He plays most Wednesdays at Mulligan's on the Blue. But he plays other venues around the island as well. He is on vacation until July 24th now though...I think you will miss him!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,464 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Upcoming concerts

Check the events page at mauinow.com ...lots of good info.

T S
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,863 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Upcoming concerts

Some places to check wbsites: in Ka'anapali - Hula Grill & Dukes Beach House; in Lahaina - Fleetwoods on Front, Hardrock Cafe and Kimos; in Kihei - Stella Blues. I'm sure there are more, but this time of the summer seems to be when performers are vacationing too! We haven't been to the Slack Key show in Napili yet, but everyone loves it. Good luck!

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,543 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Upcoming concerts

Check mele.com.

The slack key show in Napili has Grammy awards for its recordings. A great evening. Been there several times and would not miss it.

Also check the Maui News (newspaper).

Edited: 2:16 pm, July 10, 2013
7. Re: Upcoming concerts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 12, 2014