We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do

Owensboro, ky
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
what to do

I have booked the Old Lahaina Luau when we are there. We will be Maui for 5 nights, one the nights will be July 4th, do they do any thing special that night? I can't make up my mind if I want to do Warren and Annebelle show or do the Feast of Lele? I don't know if I want to have something book for 3 out of 5 nights. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Gilbert
Level Contributor
952 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do

I haven't seen either the Feast of Lele or Warren & Annabelles. However, the Maui Revealed book says if you see "one show in ALL of Hawaii, this is the one" (of Warren & Annabelles). A friend of mine saw it last June and said it was absolutely amazing and that we HAD to see it. We're making our 3rd trip to Maui this summer and it's on the agenda.

The Old Lahaina Luau is wonderful, too. If you haven't seen it, definitely see that, too.

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do

Both shows are great. Warren and Annabelle's is a lively, interesting experience, particularly for families. The Feast at Lele is the second best luau on Maui and is an excellent, romantic show and setting. Plus the food is wonderful, with James McDonald (owner/chef of I'o and Pacific'o) responsible for it.

Aberdeen, SD
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do

Instead of taking in a second Luau I would definately go to Warren and Annabelle's. We just returned from a week in Maui on Saturday (hated to leave!) and we went to Old Lahaina Luau which was fantastik. The next night we went to Warren & Annabelle's and loved it! It was funny, amazing, and extremely entertaining and certainly a different experience than another luau! Have a great time!

Owensboro, ky
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do

Thanks for the suggestions, I think we will go for the Warren and Annebelle show.

Gilbert
Level Contributor
952 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to do

Book far in advance. I hear it's in high demand. Check the internet for some discount tickets...